Tuesday 9 May 2017

No Knead - No Yeast

These no knead, no yeast, olive bread rolls look delicious. Yogurt and olives in bread, a great combination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVMfkcxaK8E

OLIVE 

December 2016

Another bread recipe that includes yogurt. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3yJWb-RxnE

If you are in your third age, get your olives and yogurt on! My body doesn't like yeast, so these are great bread recipes for yours truly.

Great to have with homemade soup. My favourite soup at the moment is leek and potato, with celery, fresh dill, chives, garlic and coriander. With some vermicelli, and last night I included some sesame for the toping instead of cheese. It makes a delicious, watery soup with lots of nutrients. 

What's on the menu today? An avocado salad for skin with some fruit and marinated herring. 

My blueberry bush is doing great and so is my olive tree. The tomato plants are growing at great speed and so is my lavender. It's definitely a growing time in my reality, being in touch with nature again. I've put some marigolds in the garden too. 

My lavender is for cleansing, and my marigolds are for eating. Most of my purchases this year are for healthy eating, still on the health aspects of the life of the people. The herbs are doing great, so far I have lemon thyme, sage, mint and rosemary, and I even have some lettuces. It's great to be surrounded by life energy. I've kept as much as I can inside for now, until the weather improves. 


What's going on with the planets? 

Sun Trine Pluto 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEA_B0rqTs

Tomorrow is what is known as the "Milk Moon" and I do like goats milk. Although I do fancy making a coffee and walnut cake. I also like carrot cake, yummy. I've got new cake tins, I've got a new oven, I'm already to go as we have another Jewish celebration on the 14th. Lag B'Omer.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLMMa1Sgr14

So will you make something that you can share with others? What will you make, and how productive will you choose to be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment