Saturday 6 May 2017

Wilfred Buck and SAGE

Native American Elder Wilfred Buck shares his view and experience with the sage. As we know the indigenous people use sage for purification ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzysDb4pVco

I've been growing some sage for cooking with some other herbs indoors. I also have lemon thyme, mint and rosemary. I really like rosemary on saute potatoes cooked in butter and a little oil. Delicious.

Although I was divinely given LAVENDER for cleansing and clearing the home in England. So I have two lavender plants indoors, in what is becoming in my artistic lounge, and in my "silver cloud" room, the fragrance is really lovely, I also have geraniums in my bedroom, and geranium is a wonderful aromatherapy oil with lavender, the leaves for healing the nations.

RISEN 

April, 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment