Tuesday 24 January 2017

MEXICO CITY POLICY

Just seen the Twitter news, on the executive order signed for the "The Mexico City Policy", dated the 23rd of January, 2017 that no American funding shall go to NGO's that are implementing foreign aid for "coercive abortion or involuntary sterilisation".

That probably includes the contraceptive devices that were manufactured by Searle too. Devices that were banned in America, and stopped from being put inside the cervix of American women. There were loads of court cases in America over it.

Devices that co-create "cancerous" cells in women, that were still being implanted in women, in third world countries the last time that I looked.

Americans are already complaining on Twitter, if they care so deeply about finding such NGO's, perhaps they would like to put their own money where their mouths are. Then the responsibility of what happens to those women abroad, can be on their hands and not on the hands of every American.

On the Twitter feed it mentions Planned Parenthood, and it also mentions Marie Stopes International.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/823641924389081088




Just for the record it was because of the Marie Stopes Family Planning Clinic in London, that I experienced "cancerous" cells in my 20's, due to the Searle product that the clinic put inside my cervix.

I had to have laser treatment for nearly two years, and after I had my son, I was operated on and after that, no more children for yours truly.

So from my point of view, I agree with the Mexico City Policy, I wouldn't wish for any woman to go through what I and many others had to go through, due to what had been done to our bodies by family planning clinics. It completely changed the course of my life and impacted upon every aspect of my life, including my career,  relationships and health, in the short, medium and long term.

I was making this king size bed covering while I was having laser treatment, so much patience, a patchwork quilt, every single stitch by hand. I had only been married for six months when I received the news that I had to go to hospital for treatment, and at that time, there were only six laser machines in the country. My surgeon was working with the new technology, and he was lovely, a man that I trusted with my life.

Proverbs 31 

Wisdom is more precious than rubies. 

It looks like DJT is against population control and funding it, and also against his country and nation, interfering into the lives of women in other countries, outside of the Western continent. I totally agree that there should be "no coercive abortion, or involuntary sterilisation", in our western countries, or countries abroad. Every woman has the human and divine right to have a child, unless there are exceptional circumstances.

What else has he done? Pulled out of TPP, and made his inauguration day, 20th of January, an annual "National Day of Patriotic Devotion", that will please those feminists that marched all over America as the 20th of January is the "Day of Impulse" in numerics.


Some American women, especially those involved in CODE PINK, have to come to know the difference between "opinion", and real life experience. This is not a movie, this is real life, and I do think that Barbra will be praying, many Americans will be humbled as foretold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwCPAo5e_F8

As Jesus said the workers are few, you won't find his healers marching on the streets of America. If you are a healer you stand against "depopulation", and you support President Trump's administration in wishing to defend the rights of women to have children with their mate.

PATCHWORK of GREAT LOVE 

                                         Completed on the 19th of January, 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment