Saturday 14 January 2017

EAST COAST FLOODING?

The 13th of January, was the "Day of Upward Mobility", residents on the east coast of the UK have been asked to evacuate as a precaution due to the incoming storm on the east side of the country.

In one area on the coast of Essex, the troops have also been called in due to "threat to life".




So far, the reports are that residents are refusing to move, due to people protecting their homes. Others say they received this warning in 2013, so this is the second time.

The warnings keep on coming with flooding, until eventually it happens. Just remember what happened on the south coast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SxNRVeziug

It was in the mid 90's that I was warning people to move away from the coastlines, as they will be taken by the sea. The prophecy that I received, was presented at "Millennium Prophecies" lectures at Mind, Body and Soul exhibitions, after the information had been given. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Go1a-SEmDw

When I received the prophecies I was already a professional clairvoyant, working at the weekends at exhibitions helping those souls that were brought to me at that time for help.

I also had an international phone line and most people that phoned, came due to a recommendation.

Spiritual counsel over the phone for a one hour session, booked by appointment, and I worked three evenings a week, serving people in nine different countries, it was very successful.

All of my work was taped, so that the clients had a tape recording of what had been said, and what divine guidance had been given. As sometimes people forget afterwards, and sometimes they only remember the things that they are most interested in. A lot of information was provided in a 45 minute session, allowing 10-15 minutes for questions at the end, if the client had anything else that they wished to ask.

Although, in the mid 90's, it was the first time that I had received prophecy. At that time I was helping clients with spiritual interests, to develop their spiritual talents too. I also ran day, and weekend workshops and provided private consultations at home. On top of doing a full time job running two different companies, running a home, and bringing up my son.

I remember it was day time, and I suddenly became very sleepy, and I had no choice but to lay down and go to sleep. Then a loud voice like thunder woke me up. It seriously shook me up, by the loudness and directness of the words spoken to yours truly. Many people came to the lectures, and spoke of their dreams they had received of flooding. Also in the lectures prophecies from other people were also shared so that we could discuss the timeline. 




No comments:

Post a Comment