Saturday 21 January 2017

CHILDREN of the RESURRECTION

Gay marriage has been in discussion again in the social network since DJT became elected and the scripture mentions that "At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven". Matthew 22:30

He also said, "But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous". Jesus then spoke the words of  the "Parable of the Great Banquet".

"When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, "Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God". Luke 14:13-15

"But those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, and they no longer die; for they are like angels".


MOSES MANDALA 



"They are God's children, since they are children of the resurrection. But in the account of the burning bush, even Moses showed that the dead rise: for he calls the Lord, the god of Abraham, and the god of Isaac, and the god of Jacob."  Luke 20:35-37

What greater proof is there of the resurrection, then when we hear from those that have departed from our planet? What greater proof is there of life after death, when proof is given in your hearing? Wasn't Jesus transfigured by it, when he saw Moses and Elijah? Of course he was.

Did you invite the poor, the crippled, the lame or blind to eat with you at your table, or the table that you had prepared for food? Remember this, how important it is, remember that it is a priority in life, a priority that I am glad that was mine during my life on the planet. I didn't have to go to church, or read the scriptures, I knew the compassionate action in my heart because I had lived it.

VISIONS 

January, 2017 

I remember an instance, when a friend asked if she could bring a disabled child to where I was living, a child that she had helped while she was living in a home for disabled children. I responded, of course you can, I was in my 20's at the time. That woman that looked after that little girl, was so amazing, I was so impressed with her patience beyond measure, an incredible carer. It brought her so much joy to share time with the child that she had poured her love upon.

She loved Israel and went to Israel a lot in my youth, I often wonder how she is doing, and what she is doing these days. That woman wasn't just a carer, she was very special in my heart, decades ago was when I last received news of her, and at that point, she still hadn't married. When a woman has that much charity, compassion and mercy in her heart, it is hard to find a real man to compliment it.

While I was in Israel, I met a lovely Israeli couple, and I asked them how they met, as the man was from Yemen, and the woman was an American. His wife shared with me that they both met while they were both working with children in Israel, I thought what a lovely way to meet each other, with the love of children in your hearts. He became a rose grower, and she became a midwife, always in my heart with happy memories of our time shared together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYzlVDlE72w

Recently, I was watching a European documentary on single women, that chose to become mums to a house full of children. It was a really lovely documentary for women that love children. The mums said, that they felt it made their lives feel worthwhile, they found a purpose in life, to give of themselves, and the power of their love. You could call it the feminine maternal instinct being to give their love beyond measure to improve the lives of others. Everyone deserves to feel the power of that love.


PATCHWORK of GREAT LOVE 


19th January, 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment