Sunday 1 January 2017

DAVID ICKE on "Anti-Russia Agenda".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DodGaOM0ZeI

David Icke reports from Estonia on the "Anti-Russia Agenda". Donald John Trump and Nigel Farage have both applauded Putin for his tremendous restraint following huge provocation, especially from America with Obama and the Clintons.

Interesting that Wikileaks made an announcement on their Twitter account yesterday, that if you thought that 2016 was a big year for Wikileaks, then 2017 is going to blow your minds away. That's an interesting message because it was a few years ago that the LORD said their minds would be blown away. Proverbs 17 for 2017 is about the "godly" -v- "ungodly", so keep the cheerfulness in your heart. It's like when your children reach the age of 17, those children that rebel against their parents. In this year you will see the difference between the emotional and spiritually mature, and those that are not.

RYA 

SISTERS of the ROSE 


Actually David, Putin has all daughters, and he buys puppies for Russian children, and visits children in the cancer hospital. He even welcomed one of the children to come to the Kremlin with her parents. The Son of Joseph went to Russia, and I will always remember the red roses that arrived for my mother, with a note that said, 'From Russia with Love".

A Rose in Bloom 

Painting gifted to Ho Anu in Holland

Michael that is mentioned in the book of Daniel, also gave yours truly two dozen perfect red roses while I was in America in 2008. That was a message in itself, the "Sisters of the Rose' with the virtue of the Spirit of Grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQAgrCuKwPc

Happy New Year David, Happy Chanukah.

What's on the menu for New Years Day, last day of Chanukah? When I woke up I had a hot lemon drink, hot water, with fresh lemon. For lunch, a smoked salmon sandwich with lemon juice and black pepper, delicious. This evening I am going to have some salmon fish, with some buttered swede and carrots, peas and spinach.

As a starter  I shall have some more of the home made olive dip for my Vit E, estrogen and collagen booster and some chicken liver pate. I'm not feeling very fruity at the moment, I'm definitely having a savoury day. Although I could have some fruit with ice cream after I finish up the Christmas pudding. 

I try to eat little and often if I can, although I haven't had much appetite, so I have to really entice myself to eat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment