Thursday 19 March 2015

TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE 2015

Well the love team have been feeling this surging solar eclipse energies that have been coming in and scientists say that it is the most powerful solar eclipse since 1999 - my son and I were in Australia at that time: On a personal level so far its been awesome - incredible - blessings from every direction -glory be to God - 2 John 1 - the chosen elder Lady!

Some are citing the 19th March and that is the 'Day of Persistence' - the 20th March is the 'Day of Labyrinth' and 2015 aligns with Matthew 20:15 and it is Jesus talking about generous:

It has been brought to my attention that Jesus is appearing to people in their dreams - and he is giving people  instructions and telling people to be generous! That aligns with Matthew 20:15 - he is instructing people who to give their money to! Jesus is certainly persistent - and for sure he knows what the journey has cost! 

Also people are having other dreams of being generous - in some dreams it is manifesting as serving a healthy drink that can save a person's life: In another dream a woman gave me a 20 pound squared note of money - after that an elderly lady gave me a 20 pound note to buy some food: 

In another dream I was spending money on coconut in a specific health shop! So the direction was to be generous to that particular place and location due to their giving: Make sure the coconut comes from that particular place: I have been gifted in a generous way this solar eclipse - that is why I asked have you been blessed this solar eclipse for your giving - for as you give - so shall you receive blessings from heaven! 



This solar eclipse is 30 degrees Pisces so it is about the spiritual law of giving - as Jesus spoke about the giving and how what you give comes back to you 30 - 60 or 100 fold! 30 is also the gematria of the Hebrew letter Lamed - and in the ancient pictographs it looks like a J - it is in fact the shepherds staff and this solar eclipse is big over Europe - can you hear its heartbeat! 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js17BUzCUIk


So What’s Happening Where? Robert Wilkinson shares with us

This Total Solar Eclipse happens on March 20, 2:36 am PDT, 5:36 am EDT, and 9:36 am GMT. This flowing, distributive, productive, stabilizing, and destiny-clarifying Solar Eclipse will be strongest where it falls near one of the angles in locations around the world.


http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrology/2015/03/the-total-solar-eclipse-on-march-20-2015-at-30-pisces-pt-1-who-does-it-affect-and-for-how-long.html




The timings 

2 x 36 = 72 = 72 Righteous Souls = Tzadikim 

5:36 = Physical righteous action 

9:36 = 9 = Divine Love in manifestation and 36 = Righteous Soul = Tzadikim 

So you can understand then that the righteous action of giving - is what is being empowered with this solar eclipse - the blessings bestowed - for as you give - so shall you receive! 

Robert Wilkinson mentions the previous six years and also 2010 - as we know Michael mentioned in the book of Daniel passed over in 2010! I like Robert's view and description of the eclipse being flowing - distributing - productive - stabilizing and destiny-clarifying - it sure is clarifying the power of giving and generous as taught by Jesus: 

Jesus knew that it is in the giving that the lives of people become more stable and clear - more flowing and productive - he knew that to help people to get their lives moving - they  require more than just healing - they require the right financial help to enable people to move forward! 

So for instance people could be bought some goats and land to put the goats on - then the poor could feed themselves by having some farmland - and some goats to produce milk and cheese! Dairy produce that could be swopped with other people for other food! On the land they can also grow vegetables - herbs and flowers for health and well-being! 

Young healthy people could be given some land and money to build a fish farm; to feed the local community - no loans - no interest - just giving! 

In my dreams I have been shown what is essential and coconut and tomato is certainly essential at this time for the health of yours truly - I also hope to get an inversion table for the stretching of my back - fish and chips to eat is also very appropriate for this eclipse; and I had a wonderful email from my spiritual son in Holland who is also truly blessed: 

I feel joyous and like painting again - and I have some oil to try - I can feel the heart beat of this wonderful eclipse - and it reminds me of another dream that I received recently - and manchester city won after I did - what I had to do! 

Have a wonderful happy total solar eclipse - its very powerful! 

UPDATE 

Its also the international day of happiness 

Its been a very long day - and evening - and now I must rest 

In my year of repose and restitution - I have to concentrate on health for now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment