Monday 9 March 2015

Sam Simon RIP

In 2010 I received numerous visions and Isaiah 59 was posted: In addition to the visions that had been received - the heavenly Father spoke of the Simpsons when asked about the USA:

It is written that in 2012 Sam Simon the co-creator of the Simpsons was diagnosed with 'colon cancer' and the news this night is that he has passed over - age 59 - may he rest in peace: He has left his life earnings to charity and the numeric of 2015 also relates to Matthew 20:15 where Jesus spoke of being generous:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/the-simpsons/11460140/Sam-Simon-creator-of-The-Simpsons-dies-at-59.html

In 2007 there was a fire at his house and he was a self-confessed 'Dog Nut' - that would account for all the visions of dogs in 2010 on the Simpsons post

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/meet-sam-simon-the-dog-nut/

The visions included a 'builders cement spade' in a diamond shape - and I have been invited to attend a funeral this week! After the man passed over - I saw energetic diamonds in front of me - between myself and the screen!

http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2010/12/simpsons-usa.html

In 2010 when I asked about the USA - I also asked about the UK - I described what I saw as a cannabis leaf - although in hindsight it is more likely that it is the maple leaf - as my new blog for 2015 is a food blog and it has maple leaves on the template of the blog!

A member of the social network had the avatar of 'Homer Simpson' and when I spread the paint I picked up on the intestines - and the intestines would definitely have impacted on the condition of the co-creator of the Simpsons - Sam Simon - the mandala was linked into Israel and the old city of Jerusalem:


At least Sam is at peace now 

And the powerful love of Jesus has been hot this night


No comments:

Post a Comment