Thursday 12 March 2015

Don't Give Up




https://youtu.be/AiEcH51rDfo

It touched my heart that this song was uploaded 

at the time of my birthday in 2013 

The one known as Jesus is HOT for this song 

'Don't Give Up'

We keep going - we keep on going forward 

We keep on sharing our hearts 

We keep on smiling 

We keep on giving 

We keep on listening 

We keep on loving 

We keep on writing 

We keep on speaking to those that have the ears to hear

The eyes to see and the hearts to understand 

May there be a healing miracle this year 

May we turn it all around for the lover of horses

May there be pure intention and utmost attention 

To the healing journey 

In love - through love - for love 

May the positive be heard 

May the healing be received 

May this voice touch the soul 

May the vibration of kindness and compassion heal 

May the longing for freedom from 'disease' become a reality 

May my love be empowering 

May my heart be seen as true 

May my peace be yours 

May my Spirit bless you with an abundance of blessings 

May the miracles be for the glory of God 

As Michael said 'Don't you dare give up' 

Always in my heart 



No comments:

Post a Comment