Tuesday 17 March 2015

Divine Mother - Mystic Beloved

Another great article by Robert Wilkinson

MYSTIC 



http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrology/2015/03/the-full-moon-of-pisces-virgo-in-march-2015-pt-2-sabian-symbols-showing-the-light-of-precise-partici.html

MYSTICS 


Yesterday while I was cooking Hashem said 'They think you are a deer deity' he also spoke of 'Lute' and I found that I had been eating Lutein

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutein

Leeks tall and straight - good for the back! The national emblem of Wales and associated with David - although Leeks can be traced back to ancient Egypt

Food wise I've had leek and sweet potato soup (recipes on the food blog) - aubergine and passata for  prostate and homemade moussaka: Recently aubergines were on special offer - so two were bought for 39 pence each! Aubergine is so versatile

Today I've felt compelled to take Cod Liver Oil and Silica Complex due to experiencing some sciatica on Sunday and Monday - You take one tablet a day after food - I don't get sciatica very often - but when I do it is very painful:




No comments:

Post a Comment