Thursday 12 March 2015

Terry Pratchett Dream and RIP

Photograph courtesy of Wikipedia 

In the recent Paul McCartney Tobacco Dream - the dream began and ended with an older man in the dream: In the dream I kissed him as he was sitting in front of his computer - however he wasn't wearing a hat when I kissed him: Terry Pratchett passed over on the 12th March - and that was the 'Day of Vision':

I must admit - I've never read any of his works or looked into his work - and that is why I didn't recognize who he was in the dream: The fact that health and tobacco were important aspects of the dream signify that 'tobacco' is a powerful leaf for healing - and for prevention of such conditions that Terry experienced: Some research has been done in this area - and it is clearly showing us - that a lot more has to be done - on tobacco for healing purposes:

In the dream there was a 20 pound note - and he had taken three quarters of the money that was mine! So did Terry Pratchett spend time in the CT community - it certainly looks like it - as he was a great reader as well as writer - and many writers get their ideas from the on-line community:

I just shared with my son that he had passed over - and he knew of his work!  

May Terry Pratchett rest in peace



https://youtu.be/kUr4NVmhNO8

No comments:

Post a Comment