Saturday 7 March 2015

Cork Sculpture honor Choctaw Indians

I had a lovely relaxing bath then afterwards I went to see if there was any news about the one million women marching in London today and then Hashem spoke and he said 'CORK':

I then looked through all the Cork news to find what it was that he wished for us to see:

Its a story of kindness and how that kindness is being honored in Cork - Ireland with a giant sculpture of feathers: The feathers are also relevant as there is a biblical prophecy about the feathers - in this case it is nine feathers and the numeric of nine is for divine love and completion:

KINDRED SPIRITS 




"one noble act of kindness, the Native American Choctaws will be forever etched in Irish minds.
When these gentle folk were at their most downtrodden, they raised $710 and sent it across the Atlantic to Ireland, to ease our famine woes.
It’s one Corkman’s job to make sure the Irish people never forget this extraordinary gift.
Sculptor Alex Pentek is finishing ‘Kindred Spirits’, a giant, stainless steel sculpture in praise of the Choctaw people.
“I wanted to show the courage, fragility and humanity that they displayed in my work,” Pentek says."
http://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/a-famine-time-kindness-repaid-in-cork-to-native-american-indians-315377.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtisNolnpbc

I've never been to Ireland - although I had clients there 

I'd like to go one day 

It looks beautiful 




No comments:

Post a Comment