Friday 28 November 2014

Tania Kiss of Life

This Sade song was recommended for me today. Its called the 'Kiss of Life' it reminded me a special woman that was brought into my life. She appeared in the recent 'dinner dream' although originally I was introduced to her in a winebar. Tania - an angel that was by my side after the recovery from laser surgery. Two successive relationships - a marriage followed by a rebound - and the birth of a child.

Then Tania arrived with her kiss of life. We had a lot in common; due to us both having family in London. We kissed and hugged a lot in those days. We spent a lot of time together - we both liked to sunbath. Both liked to party - both liked to have a laugh. We both had baby boys that we brought up on our own.

Although there was and is a very deep spiritual side to the woman that arrived. We spent many days and nights peacefully together.

Tania an experienced woman - an elder.  When I was young she shared a lot about men and relationships. At that time she had ten more years of experience with the guys. She imparted the importance of 'Having an acceptance of that which is'. Although it took absolutely years to truly integrate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmOau-PMWJk


The Jewish woman from London - was always keeping her eye on me.

Listening to that song again - kiss of life.

It was clearly divine providence.

Divine intervention.

Tania's logo had kissing lips on her business card.

The treasure of our lives.

Can always be found - the kiss of life.

It was also divine providence that later in life.

I was able to return the gift of her love.

With a healing miracle.

It was a profound experience for both of us.

I would like to spread the paint for her.

It would have to be a kiss of life.

A blessed Jewish sister always in my heart.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGMQrzzBXhg

No comments:

Post a Comment