Saturday 15 November 2014

BUMS, BEACHES and DINNERS


G20 that Australia have called a retreat for world leaders.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-30064549

When I saw the photograph of protestors on Bondi Beach, it made me laugh, bums up in the air. It looks like Islam as taken over the beach.

Recently, I had a dream where a man was wiggling his backside at me, and I thought, 'what is he doing'. Then afterwards in a different cameo of the dream, I was at a dinner table. I'm sure they will be having lots of dinners at their retreat in Australia.

Re-reading the dream again, it looks like the Russian -v - American food crisis is going to be discussed, and Ukraine. Obama is talking about peaceful resolutions, when he has created none since 2008. I still remember the fulfillment of the prophecy of his 'attack' upon Pakistan at Chinese New Year.

Yours truly writes about the 'Unlocking the Love' of the 'Brut Force'. So how are you all going to achieve that, by putting your bums in the air for publicity. Seriously, sometimes I wonder!

Dinner Dream
http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/dinner-dream.html

Then there was the most recent dream about Australia and an alert!

Dream Australia Alert
http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/dream-australia-alert.html

What I can tell you is the most recent message that I received is that 'He's picked up his gun'. 'Things haven't gone to plan'.

That reminds me of the Nostradamus prophecy of how the West would take out seven Islamic leaders.

Six have gone, starting with the Shah of Iran, and the seventh was clearly Assad of Syria. Obama would have Syria by now, if it wasn't for Russia. Do you remember the king of Jordan telling the BBC interviewer about the Arab leagues plan to take out Assad. I do, I remember it very well indeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment