Thursday 6 November 2014

Wisdom's Fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjeMg1C-Nv4

Jesus is really hot for this dance, the power of his love for the dance is hot.

The dance video was recommended for me again, such amazing steps.
It reminds me of the dance of my life, and the last time I went out, I wore that dress.

I was pondering on 'Wisdom's Fast' mentioned in Proverbs 3, and if I gave you a square with the four points in the four directions, which point would you choose first, when you began your spiritual journey. What did you choose, where were you compelled by your heart to go, as all her paths are peace.

The other day, I found some fragrance that I bought on the mission to Israel in 2007. It was on special introductory offer, it came in a small hand carrying bottle, that could be refilled. I didn't have the fragrance for very long after my return from Israel in 2007. Although I did have the Miss Dior that my mother had gifted me, and so I used it, and the Hermes sparingly, to make it last, as long as possible.



I looked absolutely everywhere for that Christian Dior, I had to accept that it had either disappeared, or had been taken by someone. The small bottle that can sit in my hand, was also provided with a soft draw stringed pouch. And three refills, were also provided with the special offer. 

Well, the other day I found the small pouch in my brief case, that I was carrying to meetings in 2007.

At the end of 2005, after mum passed over, we began working on the Christ vision of the new love union that had been given in 2004. The technology company, had agreed to an exchange for management consultancy.

The launch was going to be in 2006. However, only the bio and healing part of the website was completed in January 2006, due to yours truly being asked to speak at London Excel on Spiritual Psychology.

By March of that year.  I was being sent to Israel for the first time in May, 2006 and it fulfilled the prophecy of Hosea. Three weeks were spent in Israel, and amazing experiences were encountered while walking and traveling that land. Most of the cost of the trip was my own, although three of the  Reiki students in the UK, did make a contribution to the mission of the bodhisattva.

After the return from the mission in Israel, my business expertise, acumen, and healing skills and talents were on call 24-7 by the IT company in the UK. I was often called late in the evening, and in the middle of the night, to go and rescue the female co-owner. I would have to get dressed, get in my car, drive to the marital home, and bring her home with me. Feed her, water her and give her rest,  a sanctuary of peace. I was her refuge, as I had been for others over the years.

In recent months we have been unlocking different realities. First it was the make-up, and afterwards there was the dream of cosmetics. Now it is the fragrance, and there have been dreams of ladies fragrance in the years gone by.

In the previous dream, it was the Hermes Caleche and as we know, Hermes is to do with Mercury and the winged messenger. Nostradamus also gave prophecies about Hermes.

Today, we have also been unlocking the Faberge 'Brut', and their campaign 'Essence of Man', the brand was taken over by Unilever. We have been unlocking, how that relates to the 'Brute Beasts' prophecy that Nostramaus provided in respect of the 'Pig half-man'.

As we know there is a biblical plague of 'Pigs' in America, with monumental repercussions, and implications for the food chain. There is also biblical prophecy from Isaiah that is about it.

So what does the husband of the woman that was rescued, have to do with America. She worked for the American Microsoft corporation during her young life, and her husband was in the military. 

What did finding the fragrance mean. UNLOCKING.



I was overjoyed that I found it, it felt like the LORD had given back what he had taken. It was further confirmation, that wisdom's fast is completed, and that the 'unlocking' is in harmonic concordance with the divine plan for the healing process.

The website was never completed by those in IT that made the agreement. Hence, 2 Peter  2:12, and Jude 1:10 explains the reason why, wisdom, insight, integrity of heart, had to have a fast from such people in business.

The last time that I wore that fragrance, that I found in my brief case, was the last time, I drove out during the night, to rescue the IT woman, who had cried out to yours truly for help.

The following year, a designer from Holland did help by creating the video for the Christ vision of the the love union. The video gave renewal to the righteous, and hope to those that saw it.

Thank you Oannes, you are a gem, blessings in abundance to you. 

Then this evening, I saw an Israeli posting. Always in my heart Israel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment