Thursday 20 November 2014

MUSE Portugal and Spain




PORTUGAL

ORGANIC 


This mandala is for a farmer. 
In the painting I see the mother and child created by the golden fish.
Strong connections with Migdala and Mary Magdalene. 
Magdalene baby massage - aromatherapy - reflexology - vibrational medicine. 

In the mandala is the fruit and vegetables.
Fish farms folks - fish farms.

It is surrounded by a ring of transformation - that relates to the time on the clock! 
Green leaves for healing the nations.
A time of acceptance of a new phase of being. 
Pink arrows going to the level of the throat.
The throat is about communication. 
I see beetroot in the painting and beetroot on a stick.


Last night I cooked a beetroot and red kidney bean hot chili kedgeree with basmati rice.

I like cooking kedgeree due to it being economical.

Only one ring is used to cook the food.

However - my wrists are weak - I couldn't open the tin of red kidney beans. 

So my son opened the tin can for me. 


SPAIN

This video was uploaded in 2011 and it mentions the 'germs'. A divine message was given in 2010 about the 'germs' and how the LORD was going to get rid of them. We love you Spain - the banner has been raised for the nations.








No comments:

Post a Comment