Friday 18 July 2014

WESTLIFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JeNZ0lATzE

If you read this blog on a regular basis,
you might like to make a donation.

The computer has to go to the mac technician,
 due to what happened to it,
 after the miracle for a member of the community.

I see this beautiful rose as the

'Fire of Creativity of the Creator.

The passion of the fragrance of the rose,

the dedication and devotion of all that is the Creators glory.

http://efyefy.blogspot.co.uk/2013_06_02_archive.html

This computer is an emac that a friend gave me,
a few years ago, when the laptop went in 2010. 

He may say that nothing can be done to resurrect the current files. 

 I do have some back up disks of archives. 

So it is not the end of the world, if we require a re-conditioned computer. 

However, the money is required to pay for it. 

CHARITY 



Our mac technician is a top man,
and he does things as economically as possible. 

Especially to help me when he can.

If you would like to help yours truly, 

with the recovery and access.

You can make a donation via pal pay. 

ELIAKIMJOSEPHSOPHIA @ gmail. com 

Love beyond measure to you all


While I was sunbathing for a little while,
I saw pink energy being sent to me.

Big smiles


No comments:

Post a Comment