Wednesday 9 July 2014

DECORATED MY LIFE

This is a really beautiful song, "You decorated my life' and it mentions the dreams, the songs, and the painting. That is something special to hold in your hearts, as a memory of our time shared together.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY-CKe4lvwY


I feel like I am saying goodbye 
to a world that I once knew, 
and many people that I met along the way.


Some people say that the things that I know, 
are only for the enlightened few. 
However, you know we had a crew.
And a holy mariner.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_56ep729TE


In 2012, in the 'Film Director'' dream,
I was refurbishing and tiling.
There was a time, when I could that.
I once had the courage to tile a bathroom,
I remember being very pleased with myself.
That I could do it.

The LORD blessed me with the courage.
The courage to start my own businesses.
The courage to make it a success.
The courage to write professionally,
and that led to writing a book,
self-discovery, salvation and its happiness.

In April 2014, I had a dream.
I first wrote a poem called 'I had a dream', in the 90's.
The poem was about a relationship.
The man was given the poem at the end.

In the spring dream this April, I had to get on a bus.
It was certainly the end of the fuss.
I was at the gate where I live.

Salvation is at the gates of daughter Zion.
I was then given a clear instruction.
My name was spoken three times.

Since then there has been the 'Arrivals Dream',
that is more than it seems.
http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/arrivals-dream.html

A Swedish friend is soul linking as I write,
he knows about the fight and flight.
Reminding me of the courage,
the words that he spoke.
What I've done, being a sun,
and what I can do again, with a pen.
Once again with beloved friends.

He knows my heart,
he saw the tear drops,
down the sides of my cheeks.
There were no words to stop the tears of the bereaved.
Only the power of love could make a difference.
In the last days of the end times.

Only the dog could lick it,
heal it and make it better.
Funny, my son was born in the year of the dog.
Dogs love horses, two Aquarian water bearers.
Like two seeds in my heart, from the start.
Two peas in a pod, the mustard seeds that were freed.
The child of selfless devotion is now a man.
He is filled with the power of love.
The greatest success of all.
Holy kisses and the mystic rose.

Some men have cried, when they read and heard the sacred.
Some men laughed, some were stunned by the truth of the holy.
They pursued righteousness, and they found a higher wisdom.
The sound of her voice still rings in their ears,
and they know about the skating on the ice.

Some were hot and some were cold.
Some came into the fold.
Some were found and some were cast.
Some lived in the past, and some did fast.
Some prayed, some saw stars,
others saw the light of the sun in her eyes.

Matches were lit in heaven,
and people were fired up by her love.
A man found her, and he gave her a buzz.
He stood before wisdom. in the power of his love,
 for the one that he came to see.
First she laid her hand on his heart.
Then she explained, and shared what she knew to be true.

In the dream, they travelled with others to a new destination.
He touched her, and she moved towards him.
She gave him her hand.
It was divinely meant to be.

The LORD said, 'You have my thumb'. 

The thumb is symbolic of the will of God.

This tree is called, God's thumb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adansonia

Ad an Sonia, rings a bell, in these gates of Zion.

That reminds me of the dream about the conference centre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaolVEJEjV4


No comments:

Post a Comment