Monday 7 July 2014

CHRISTIAN DIOR - MISS DIOR

I was listening to a song, that I posted in 2011 on the old blog.  'One Sweet Love', by Sara Bareilles and all of a sudden, I received a great waft of the original Miss Dior fragrance, that mum and I wore. That was our duty free purchase at the airport. It smelt wonderful, to smell it again.

Our summer fragrance that reminds me of mum, my youth, summer beauty, and freshness. To receive a floral fragrance, can be a message from a person that you have loved and loves you, a person that has passed over.

Especially, if you can associate that fragrance with a specific person. Spiritual people view it as evidence of life after death. So is mum reminding me again, and that is why she is drawing close to me at this time? She clearly knows that there has been a series of bereavements in recent years. One after the other. Mum did her utmost when I was growing up, to ensure that I had an acceptance of death, we were taught to stand up straight, and hold our heads high. That death of the physical is not the end, there is life after death.

People that can accept 'Life After Death', and its proof of existence, move on more easily, than those that don't. Bereavement is an easier process, when a person comprehends life after death. However, clearly, mum knew, what men did to her husband, the Son of Joseph.

After mum passed over in 2005, she came to me, she was wearing a white tee-shirt and beige shorts, she was kneeling on one knee, and had the other one up. She wasn't wearing any make-up, and that was very unusual. Lily, was always immaculate, and her strength of will to carry on, after dad's passing, was admirable. At that time, I gave her all the support that I could, even though, I was also in mourning for a man that always did his best. A humanitarian, that loved people beyond measure.

When mum was before me in spirit, she looked up towards me with a look of awe on her face, at the light of love and compassionate action, that was sitting in front of her. I leaned over towards her, and put my arms around her, and we hugged each other, we simply melted into unconditional love. It was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life, and a beautiful way to say goodbye, I will always remember it vividly.

Mum's first boyfriend had the name of David, and he died in a motorcycle accident, when he was about 16 years old. Whenever, there was going to be a passing in the family, David would appear before her, to prepare her, of what was going to happen soon. He also began appearing before me for the same reason. David appeared, if it was a family member. I remember seeing him standing in the doorway of my bedroom, prior to grandmother Sophia passing over.

Just like when Moses and Elijah appeared before Jesus at the transfiguration.

Biblically, this spiritual gift of receiving the fragrance, is described as incense, and there is a revelation in respect of receiving the prayers of the saints. Mum, was a great prayer, she prayed all of the time, bless her. Especially for her children and family.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3N9wi-9X84

So is there anything going on at the house of Christian Dior?

In my day, you got a real bow on the bottle, not anymore. 

The real bow made it feel like a real present.

Love beyond measure to Mum, Dad, David, and all those that love us in Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment