Friday 25 July 2014

GIANTS IN LIVERPOOL

Yesterday, I mentioned our guys from Liverpool. John Lennon and Paul McCartney. 

http://www.lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/free-be-my-friend.html

Today, the giants in Liverpool are in the news.



A giant grandma set off in search of her giant granddaughter and giant pet dog Xolo on Friday morning. An estimated 100,000 people have lined Liverpool's streets.
Do you remember my dream of the black lab dog licking me all over?

That dog licked it! 


What else is happening?

Russia is in the news, its 'lost control' of its gekco SEX experiment satellite. It was launched on the 19th July, the Russians report it is not responding to the command to lift into a higher orbit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-28490744




The news about the Russian satellite reminds me of the Nostradamus prophecy.

C8.Q95

'The seducer will be placed in a ditch
and will be tied up for some time.
The scholar joins the chief with his cross.
The sharp right will draw the contented ones'.

'95' was a good year, and yea, that Scorpio did end up in a ditch with his friend.

I did laugh when they told me about it afterwards. Fancy waking up in a ditch! 

Men what can you do with them.

So who was the scholar that arrived after that?

It has to be the man that is fluent in Japanese. That canny little fellow, the martial artist, theologian and Reiki historian, that I met at Alexandria Palace. Out of all of the exhibitors, healers and spiritual teachers, at Healing Arts, he picks yours truly out, and then we had coffee together. 

We did laugh about some people in the spiritual community, it was a great sharing about who's who, internationally. Quite a few disappeared off the scene after that. He was righteous, and could blow them away. Many people had been looking for him, and he had not revealed himself, until it was perfect timing.

That was the weekend of Princess Diana's funeral, and this chief executive was in London working that weekend, with one of our spiritual sons, who is a wonderful healer and teacher.  



Oh we had some fun, on our spiritual adventures. He was involved in the story of the manifestation of the tomahawk and a lot more. He was so good with my son. He will make a wonderful dad and husband. The last I heard he was getting married in a different county, where he had relocated with his job.

After the scholar from Japan arrived in my life, another British scholar, IT professional, historian came into my life, after we turned into the new millennium. I used to call him the Professor. He helped to defend me at the start of the Rev 12 timeline. So many wonderful people, that helped the wondrous woman from heaven, and the healing angels, that trusted those that defended them, and their spiritual experiences. 

There have been pink clouds outside my window this evening, just like they appeared on the ceiling of my bedroom after the arrivals dream.




Pink skies at night, shepherds delight.

Funny then, how in 2012, I began to draw and paint. 

Spiritual path of mashiach. 


One day they will say, they came to this planet and they really did love us.

Joseph is a fruitful vine, it climbs over every wall.

So let's have a song from a lovely daughter from Liverpool. Awesome uniqueness.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViqCO35OfNU

No comments:

Post a Comment