Tuesday 18 October 2022

REVERSING DIABETES

Dr Paul Saladino, an hour long presentation on reversing diabetes that appears to be a major focus of the medical profession in this timeline. Paul shares how diabetes is diagnosed, how it is treated by mainstream medicine. What Paul believes causes it and how you can reverse diabetes or pre-diabetes without medication. 

18th October, 2022. 


If I have anything to include I will update this blogpost after I have finished listening to the podcast. 

Paul didn't mention uric acid during this podcast and uric acid increases insulin resistance. Generally, I am not a milk drinker, although I do buy goats milk to cook with and I've increased my intake of Greek yogurt to counteract the uric acid that is stored in the fat in the body. I've decreased my dairy intake, although I limit the amount of cheese with yeast in it and bread that has yeast in it because I am allergic to yeast. 

My cooking oils include real butter, olive oil, coconut oil, rapeseed oil sometimes, carotina oil, palm oil, I've also used hemp oil and ghee if I'm cooking a curry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment