Saturday 15 October 2022

GASTROCARDIAC SYNDROME

It can be very frustrating if and when you experience any GI issues when all the GI Consultant chooses to do is stick cameras inside of you, cameras that can perforate the colon and intestines. It is essential that a process of elimination of other causes prior to such a procedure is undertaken. 

In 2021, I was having some GI issues, it was discovered that I had a Folate deficiency, so I then supplemented with Folate for four months in 2022. I also found that leafy greens were one of the causes. I carried out a parasite cleanse with black pickled walnuts, raw garlic and raw onion with some ground pumpkin seeds. The GI issue was then resolved. Also took anti-histamines and looked at Histamine Intolerance with Dr Ben Lynch. 


More on the Vagus Nerve. 


Speaking to Gastroenterologist, Dr Simon Smale, about the connection between the heart and the stomach. 





No comments:

Post a Comment