Sunday 14 August 2022

JOHNNY DEPP DREAM

I dosed off on the couch this afternoon in the humidity of the English weather. I went into dream state and received a dream of Johnny Depp. In the dream some of us were loading up a vehicle with food and stuff has we were moving to a different location. 

Johnny asked me if we had his hairbands. I replied, "I'm sure that we do, but if we can't find them we will buy you some more". He was smiling and happy that someone was taking care of him. 

Then a musician friend of his grabbed the CELERY out of the back of the car and I said to him, "Do you know what that's for?" He looked at me blankly, so I then shared, "It's for your kidneys, liver and for your adrenals too". 

Then I woke up, it was time to take my dog for a walk. He's been a naughty boy today. This morning he ate Laurel Cherries and wouldn't stop eating them. Apparently, they usually puke them up within 1-2 hours but he didn't. So far, so good, nothing abnormal so far. However, I will make him some celery soup, to make ice cubes for him. He likes to chew on celery too. Fingers crossed he will be OK and I won't have to take him to the vets in the morning. 

In dream interpretation, dreaming of someone famous does have significance. It signifies that you will receive help from an unexpected source. 

Celery is also important in dream interpretation, it indicates happiness through abundant good health are promised in a dream which involves crisp celery. 



No comments:

Post a Comment