Thursday 11 August 2022

APOLOGY DREAM

There was a group of us together and we drove past a house that was for sale that used to belong to someone that I knew. Then we were on the roadside, I went to get the car and the group split into three, a young girl went in one direction, and a woman went into a different direction, three young guys went into a different direction together. I could see them while I was in the car but I couldn't turn the car around because it was a one-way system.

Then I was inside a building, a woman came out of the ladies and I went in has I was eager to go. Then a man the other side of the door said you don't have permission to go in there while I was locking the door. I thought yes I do because I know the owners of the property.

When I unlocked the door and left the bathroom, the woman, a friend, a former work colleague was standing there. She was dressed in a lovely military style type coat in brocade and she was wearing a theatrical French historical style hat with the brim of the hat completely off of her face. There were feathers in the hat and feathers are biblical. 



Cathy immediately apologised to yours truly for not waiting and going in a different direction. I apologised to her for not being able to turn around in the car to collect her and the others. Hence we both apologised to each other. 

In dream interpretation the car is just the method of transportation from one location to another, houses can pertain to achievement and accomplishments. Has far as the apology is concerned, "Whether the apology was given or received, this dream in any form pertains to friends. You may lose one and gain another, or perhaps be surprised by the return of a former friend. "

Anything that is historical is alerting you to be prepared for a sudden opportunity to improve your circumstances which will present itself in the near future. 

This particular dream ended when my dog barked at a car outside. I didn't sleep last night, so had a rest after our walk this morning at 8.30am, I then went into dream state, hence, the dream. 



The 11th of August is the "Day of Validation". I often have dreams on New and Full Moons, plus eclipses. It's the Full Moon in Aquarius at this time, in my sun sign. This dream signifies reuniting with spiritual friends that are also dog lovers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment