Friday 11 June 2021

FAR AWAY NEARBY

This is a beautiful song from Marc Cohn and it is called "From the far away nearby". 

These are the lyrics. 

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/marccohn/fromthefarawaynearby.html

I dedicate this song to a man that had the strength and courage to tell me himself. He will always have a very special place in my heart. He shared that my dad is with him in Spirit, I am thankful, grateful, that my beloved friend believes in life after death. It does make it easier when a person has to move from one plane of existence to a different one when you embrace there is victory in the end. 

He also embraces that the day will come when we will be reunited together again, in a different realm. I don't say goodbye in such circumstances, I say, "farewell, until we meet again." The power of love is so strong and when it is so powerful, even at a distance, you know that is meant to be for an important divine purpose. 

Our friends continue to send our love to him, our ever loving thoughts and prayers for a man that brought great joy to our hearts. For truly, it was meant to be that he arrived in our lives and community of truth. He will never be forgotten by those of us that truly love him. 


"To those who have been called, who are loved in God the Father and kept for Jesus Christ: Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance". Jude 1 

Love beyond measure 

No comments:

Post a Comment