Saturday 24 April 2021

TONGUE DIAGNOSIS

I saw lime green energy again this morning while bathing. 

So let us continue with health. This video is from James O'Sullivan, my body is asking for more water. 



I've noticed that I'm getting some red soles, so I will also address that too. I think the red soles are cardiovascular, although I have started putting cinnamon healing oil on the soles of my feet. 

Scientifically, Cinnamon is good for Cardiovascular conditions. So to test whether the red soles are caused by the healing oil I will stop putting it on and see if the soles go back to normal colour. I do have an appointment with the Cardiovascular and Skeletal department at the end of May, 2021 to discuss the MRI of the spur in my neck and a treatment plan. 


https://youtu.be/dCVy_xcXHbc

No comments:

Post a Comment