Thursday 15 April 2021

MILK AND SPICE DREAM

This is the third dream close to the recent New Moon in Aries. In this morning's dream I was looking at loads of cartons of different types of milk. 

I chose the goats milk to put the cinnamon spice in because we know scientifically that cinnamon can defeat a virus within ten minutes. 


In dream interpretation, dreaming of goats milk specifically means business advancement and yesterday I provided my passport ID to a business platform. Good news, the restriction on the business platform has been lifted. All systems go. 

The cinnamon spice is a pleasant spice to receive in dream state, properly used it indicates an exciting increase in social opportunities. 

I knew during the dream that the dream was telling me to drink my goats milk with my spice for my health, knowing. In March 2014, the heavenly Father asked me to put cinnamon in my cooking while I was in the kitchen preparing food. Hence, I definitely have a health journey with cinnamon and goats milk is for my back. 

This is some great science on Cinnamon from 2015 it can defeat viruses. 

https://nyscas.touro.edu/news--events/press-releases/dr-schiffenbauer-cinnamon-research-presented-at-asm-meeting.php

It is also great for other health conditions too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment