Monday 26 February 2018

Sweetest Taboo

I was in the process of looking and pricing some paint for decorating, and suddenly, I could hear the Sade song, "Sweetest Taboo".  A great song from Sade.

I have to be in the mood for decorating and restoration, and I can't do all the things that I used to be able to do when this song first came out. Once I started, I didn't stop until it was completed, then I was pleased with myself. Although sometimes I had to get the decorators in to help out, as sometimes it was a huge endeavour. With serious restoration the builders had to come in, I had plenty of jobs for the builders.

Just think of all those chemicals in paint and the impact on your body and it's flora when you breathe it in. When dad was decorating, he would open all of the windows, and when he had finished he would cut an onion and put it in the room to soak up the fumes from the paint. So I did what he did when decorating too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcPc18SG6uA

Sweetest Taboo, 1985. 

The lovely Sade is also into restoration and renovation, it is written in 2005 she moved to the Cotswolds, Stroud in Gloucestershire, after she bought a property to renovate. The Daily Mail referred to Sade as "famously reclusive". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sade_(singer)

I like Stroud, in Gloucestershire, it's a lovely peaceful location in nature.

Once you've lived a peaceful reclusive life, why would anyone be willing to give it up. As I shared with my students in 2004, neither fame or fortune is worth the sanctity and privacy of my life and that is why I renounced it during the Rev 12 timeline.

Sade's most recent partner is a marine, her very own bodyguard. Nostradamus foretold that the timid deer would be with mastiffs. He was referring to women and men and this is the year of the dog again.




No comments:

Post a Comment