Friday 10 July 2015

FEET READING

In 2013, I met a feet reader he was also a reflexologist, a natural clairvoyant and a real gypsy. While he was looking at my Lotus Feet he shared a lot with me - and I did have a release in his healing hands as I was ready for a release that day. I also had a reflexology treatment with a wonderful and gentle lady reflexologist. It was all about feet that day, and it was lovely to just lay back in repose and allow the healing to commence. For me to receive for a change, instead of me doing unto others. 



During my time with the gypsy feet reader, he shared that in June or July, in the summertime, a man would come to get me and take me away. In 2014, I watched to see what happened and he didn't come. Sure enough, in 2015, in June - a lady and her husband came to get me - exactly, as the gypsy  had predicted that he would. And so I rejoiced as per Psalm 122. I rejoiced for many different reasons that I hold in my heart - and especially for parents and children. 

So if you are interested in feet reading, you might like to listen to this video or take a look at the website. I think that it is particularly interesting for reflexologists that are also clairvoyant. As we know that the feet impact on everything else. Even Dr Scholl said that 'If the feet hurt, then everything in the body hurts'. 


FEET READING 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkyNkTSdU-A

No comments:

Post a Comment