Saturday 18 February 2023

POWER OF WALNUTS

It was Grapetree's 10th Anniversary and they were gifting a kilo of Walnuts with orders made. I made an order that included Castor Oil for my skin, scalp and hair. 

The fact that they were giving away walnuts freely was also a sign for yours truly due to the name that I gave to a health and nutrition group five years ago. The great walnut is very healthy for women post-menopause, so I gifted some of my walnuts to a friend. Hence the saying of Jesus written in scripture, "freely you have received, freely give". 

On the 17th of February, I made meat balls with minced beef and ground walnuts, red onion, garlic, ginger, thyme, oregano and basil. I seal them in the pan, then cook them in the oven sprinkled in oats and honey. I like ground walnuts on Greek yogurt too for breakfast with ground pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Yesterday, I also included blueberries. 

Heart Surgeon, Dr Gundry shares the latest research on walnuts. Enjoy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment