Friday 24 February 2023

KURT GEIGER TRAINERS DREAM

This morning's dream was of a pair of Kurt Geiger velvet/leather trainers that were being worn by a friend, and they were my nearly new trainers that I bought in a charity shop for £10 in 2022. 

Strange dream because they wouldn't fit her feet in real life. I have little feet. 

In dream interpretation worn shoes are an indication of success. Fashion in a dream has significance and it can signify all work and no play, unless you make some effort to mix socially. 

I am planning to visit a friend this afternoon, and tomorrow I have lunch arranged with my son. A break away from the internet is has good has a rest. If the weather is nice, I might even wear those trainers tomorrow. It all depends whether I wear an all in one, or a skirt with the over the knee boots. What I decide to wear tomorrow will depend on the weather. 

It could also indicate some improvement in the weather, if the trainers can replace various boots that have been getting very muddy walking the dog. These specific Kurt Geiger trainers are for special occasions though, they're quite fancy with decorative heels. On the back of the trainers is the iconic Kurt Geiger Eagle heads. This is an example. 

https://www.kurtgeiger.com/jewellery/eagle-sm-studs-gunmetal-brass-kurt-geiger-london 

Kurt Geiger fled the Nazi's and opened his first store in Bond Street, London, in 1963. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/esmagazine/kurt-geiger-interview-a4001751.html

Let's have some Eagles "Take it Easy". 



No comments:

Post a Comment