Sunday 5 February 2023

YLANG-YLANG MESSAGE



While on the internet this evening I was given the massage "Ylang-Ylang", aka has the Cananga Tree. It is native to Asia-Pacifica and its oil is used in perfumery and aromatherapy. It is written that the essential oil can help to normalise sebum secretion for skin issues and I am working with skin at this time. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cananga_odorata

It's the first time that I've been divinely asked for Ylang-Ylang, so I will have to order some from my supplier of essential oils. Sometimes Jesus does give me the name of an oil if I ask him for help in response to my prayers 


This website, Only By Prayer mentions mixing the Ylang-Ylang with Frankincense and Lavender. "Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart", Proverbs 27:9 And Ylang-Ylang is for the heart. 

https://onlybyprayer.com/essential-oils-in-the-bible-part-3/

The oil arrived on the 7th February, and it is very intense, it feels warm when it is on the skin, it's definitely a very powerful oil. The fragrance is a little menthol until it heats upon on your body. It is one of the oils that is included in Channel No 5 perfume. 

The 7th February is the "Day of Utopia", what also arrived today? My order from Grapetree arrived and I have to collect from Boots tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment