Monday 25 October 2021

ANTHOLOGY MESSAGE

While in bed last night after prayer, I received a message "ANTHOLOGY", first time I'd ever heard that word. Hence I've had to look up its meaning. It is written that the word entered the English language in the 17th century, although its origin is Greek, what I refer to has a Greek concept word that translates to Anthologic, with the meaning of "a collection of blossoms". From divine experience I know that Jesus likes Greek concepts. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthology



Memories can be like that, a collection of lovely blossoms, in a different reality, a collection of sayings is mentioned in scripture. 

ROSE OF ENGLAND 



Modern day, an ANTHOLOGY is mostly associated with publishing, it can be music or works of art. 



No comments:

Post a Comment