Tuesday 19 October 2021

CEDAR WOOD OIL

This morning while opening my eyes, I received a message, 'CEDAR WOOD', I put Cedar wood aromatherapy oil in small doses in coconut oil onto the neck of my puppy to repel any pests. Cedar is one of the biblical trees for cleansing. 

I also put a few drops of neem oil in the mix too. 

On his back I put the citrus oils in coconut oil, and on his belly I only put coconut oil on it due to him being able to reach it. He's a lot better now, he's stopped coughing and eating more like his previous self. 


After sharing this I was given the name ANTHONY, and I only ever knew one man with that name and he was a healer that worked with people and animals. Anthony Artus and I worked on the same circuit together when the MBS exhibitions were amazing. A friend of his gifted me with a copy of his book, (after his passing) Animal-Links, Body Talk For Animals, I shall have to read it in honour of Anthony. 

He was a veteran from the army, a man that became a Reiki Master Teacher and a lot more. 

THE CEDAR BATH TEACHING with Beth Moody


Elder, Bertha Skye on the Power of Cedar 





No comments:

Post a Comment