Tuesday 12 October 2021

CUMBRE VIEJA ERUPTION

The Cumbre Vieja is still erupting on the La Palma Island, it began on the 19th of September, 2021.The sound of it has been very loud this night. 

The name of this volcano is significant and it is biblical, Jesus gave a "Lava Prophecy" to yours truly, so the timing of this is significant too. 

On the 10th of May, 2007, Jesus said, "The LORD is not ready yet to spill the beans, for when he does a great lava will flow across the earth". 

https://christvisionloveunion.blogspot.com/2011/03/lava-prophecy.html




2 comments:

  1. This is hurchel, we were worried about you...

    phone home BTF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hurchel, thank you for your concern. Still haven't managed to get the technology sorted. My technie did contact me, but haven't heard from him since. So I've been taking it easy, love to you all. I will try again next week to get it fixed. On some websites a message tells me that my clock is ahead. I've checked clock set-up and it is accurate. Technology has never been my strong point. xx

    ReplyDelete