Thursday 21 October 2021

DIATOMACEOUS FOR DOGS & HUMANS

My puppy appears to be clear of any fleas now. Although I am still treating him with lemon oil and coconut oil on his back. On his neck, a combination of coconut oil, cedar oil and some neem goes on each day. 

I tried the hot soapy water, leaving it in a tray over night and we are still catching a couple each night. So I shall continue with the soapy water trays until fleas cannot be seen in the environment anymore. 

Another test of his stools is going off to the laboratory today, and his appetite has improved greatly. Today, was the 2nd morning he cleared his breakfast plate and asked for more. I've been feeding him raw food especially for sensitive tummies. Next week the Cockapoo will be 7 months old and he is adorable. He is obedient most of the time and loves to tell me that he's been a good boy, incredibly intelligent, sensitive and knowing. 

While we were watching this video of Tulla, my pup jumped on my lap to get closer to watch Dr Jones working with Tulla. 

What's Next? I found 500g of Diatomaceous on ebay for £11.99. Canadian holistic vet, Dr Jones recommends it and so do some other holistic vets. 


It can be used for the purification of water. This is from a British government website. 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/57a08c74ed915d622c00136d/R8179MadzingaEfficacyoflocallyminedDEs.pdf

Dr Michael Spira also recommends it for people and cites research published in medical journals. 



1 comment:

  1. It arrived today, it certainly goes a long way in a spice jar. My puppy had a bath, dried and then I applied a sprinkle of it like Dr Jones did in that video. I've also sprinkled it around the home, so we shall see how the experiment goes.

    ReplyDelete