Monday 31 December 2018

YAHWEH'S NEW YEAR MENU

I was in the kitchen thinking about what I shall cook for dinner. Then suddenly I received a whiff of mince pies right under my nose. So I've made some mince pies with filo pastry with marzipan hearts on the top for New Years Eve dinner. I didn't have a star cutter, so it was the heart instead.  I must admit they are lovely.

I've made some Greek Feta cheese parcels at the same time, as I know that he likes me to eat those too. I'm eating some feta cheese in olive oil with black olives with a glass of white wine while I am cooking. Rumi did a great poem about the white wine and the mystic.

What else am I cooking, I've cooked the butter garlic mash, that's going to be the bed for the salmon in filo with camebert cheese. Served with carrots, peas and leeks and a side dish with tomatoes, homegrown capsicum, and chilli's cooked in olive oil and garlic.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUYI7kIR0S4

No comments:

Post a Comment