Thursday 27 December 2018

DAYENU SEDER

On the evening of the 25th of December, 2018, while I was posting I thought I heard him say,  "Danu."

Then on Boxing night, after I had responded to someone asking health questions. While I was taking a candle light photograph, he said, SEDER.

So now I know what he is talking about.

In Hebrew "DAYENU" the word means "it would have been enough", "it would have been sufficient", or "it would have sufficed". It is written that it is also a song about being grateful to God for all the gifts he gave the Jewish people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayenu

The song is sung to give thanks to God for all that we have received and at the Seder the children ask questions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passover_Seder



26th of December, 2018 

I'm not surprised that he has spoken to me about Hebrew realities on the 26th, as the numeric of 26 is the gematria of the name of God. He's not going to let me forget that is he, big smiles. Yes, I am grateful for all that I have received, including the cosmic candle light photography, total awesomeness. Remember the priestly blessing from an Hebraic perspective.

"YHWH will kneel before you presenting gifts and will guard you with a hedge of protection. YHWH will illuminate the wholeness of his being toward you bringing order and he will give you comfort and sustenance. YHWH will lift up his wholeness of being, and look upon you, and he will set in place all that you need to make you whole and complete". 

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/language_aaronic.html

PARANORMAL BABY



I suppose I better have a lamb shank tomorrow, the Greeks do like their lamb shanks, Kleftiko one of my favourite Greek dishes. I can have some celery with salt on it, I can have some coriander with a boiled egg for supper this evening and my 4th glass of rose wine.



No comments:

Post a Comment