Tuesday 25 December 2018

LOVE FOR THE UNDERDOG

I was thinking about my son and his homeless friend who required help and then I received this message.

"You gave him something so real, so strong, you gave him your love for the underdog". 

Isn't that the Christ teaching of helping others that were unable to help themselves?

A photograph of the candle light on. 

If parents take compassionate action to help those that are worst off than themselves, your children also learn to help others while they are growing up. They experience the power of compassionate action in their own lives and children learn what they live.



They will never forget all of those people that you opened the door too, the people that came to receive the power of your love beyond measure. They will never forget the people that you fed, the people that you clothed, the people that cried in our arms, the people that you raised up with the power of your love.

They will never forget how you put others before yourself, and the immensity of your devotion to helping the underdog. The power of that real love cannot be replaced in their hearts, when they have lived with the strength of it and witnessed it for themselves.

The other evening prior to sleep I was shown cats and dogs, and some of them had bandages on their heads, even the animals were given healing.

The strength to hold the hands of people when they were suffering, the strength to turn people around because we cared fully for you.

These children know how much love was poured out, they've seen it with their own eyes, heard it with their own ears and felt it in their hearts. They've spoken about it during their lives, the heart of compassion and it's Spirit of loving kindness. These children will always believe in miracles and carry the light of hope of it in their hearts.



So what did I treat myself for this Christmas? I bought a bottle of Advocate, my lovely Gran's favourite. Dearest Sophia you gave your real love to me for the underdog, she did love a dog, you enabled your granddaughter to pass it forward.


What else did I buy? I found a bikini reduced to £4.80 on the sale rail. A new bikini for sunbathing and swimming in 2019. I'm getting ready for the next phase of my life. 2019 is a great year for wisdom.








No comments:

Post a Comment