Thursday 6 December 2018

SEPTUAGINT ISRAEL

Following on from the recent message about the SEPTUAGINT, in this video Jeff Benner, (Author of the Hebrew Lexicon) cross-references with the Septuagint and how the word ISRAEL came to be in our English language via the Greek. Jeff is great at providing some interesting information, I highly recommend his videos and books, Jeff gets straight to the point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tijr-vCQmE4

What's for dinner, I've made some red onion, potato, sesame, and cumin seed latkes served with a garlic mayonnaise. Next I am going to cook some aubergine slices cooked in garlic, with homegrown capsicum, chill's and tomatoes.  Served on a bed of fresh spinach. 

I like lots of different flavours, eating little and often is best for the digestive system for my generation, snacking is important in the wintertime for winter fuel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment