Saturday 29 December 2018

5G HEALTH RISK

Just prior to Christmas I got a call offering me a "Smart Meter", I responded, certainly, not.

Today we are looking at 5G technology and the fact that Israel plan to test it on Americans. Scientists have questioned the safety of the untested technology at an international conference that included Israeli's.

This article says that replicated research shows that Millimeter waves used by the Department of Defence in crowd control weapons impacts upon the skin and eyes.

https://ehtrust.org/internet-things-poses-human-health-risks-scientists-question-safety-untested-5g-technology-international-conference/

As far as I am concerned every single mobile phone should have a high risk health warning on it, even without 5G. I rarely use a mobile, and it is rarely charged or on. I can certainly live without a mobile phone, can you?



No comments:

Post a Comment