Friday 4 November 2016

THE DAY THOU GAVE 2022

People are beginning to share that they are being given the date of 2022 in dream state. 

When I was first given the message of 22, 'ICE CAPS 22', I only found one other person on the internet that had been given that date.  It was a loud spoken message that I was given after waking up. 

Since that time, another person has posted on this blog that they too have been given that date. Then this week someone else posted in the social networks that they have been given it too 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zomyd5dVfM

22 is a Master number, the number of Angels, Leadership, Charity, and the Great Builder. Also interesting that there is 22 carat gold. I received the message about 22 prior to starting this blog, that is why the numeric of 22 is in the url. 

Original artwork, size A4. 

The paint was spread because I saw it before me, the great golden mandala appeared before my eyes.  Although I included the red box to give it some more colour. Sometimes it's hard to paint what I see, so I just do the best that I can and allow it to manifest as it can manifest in these hands. 

Have you made a donation yet in response to reading this blog? I have bills to pay in the same way that you do. For heating, for electricity, for gas, for food and water. As the heavenly Father said, 'Malakhi'. 

Hebrew Sun of Righteousness


No comments:

Post a Comment