Friday 4 November 2016

Hebrew Sun of Righteousness

I enjoy listening to Jeff Benner and his explanations, and insight into the different Hebrew meanings of the words, I hope that you do too. You might like to think of any times in your life when you were gifted with or wore tassels. In this video Jeff discusses the MALAKHI Prophecy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htqSF-PvJ00

Clearly, the servant of righteousness is a healer. What's also interesting is that in this translation it is wings, and in the DSS, translation by Geza Vermes, it is rays.

Women that were born in the 1950's tended to wear a lot of tassels like the Spanish dancers during the hippy gypsy era. My mother gifted yours truly with a lovely blue dress coat with blue tassels after I began teaching others healing, after we turned into the new millennium. I wore what was gifted on the divine mother workshops.

Then just before the second mission to Israel in 2007, I was gifted with a cream shawl with tassels by a healer, so I took it with me for the journey. It's lovely when you look back in hindsight at the divine interventions in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment