Wednesday 9 November 2016

SAFFRON VISION




When I woke up this morning, I was being shown saffron and I have this painting that as Saffron in it, I put that painting in my newley painted WHITE healing room. So now that the presidential election is over, it is time for yours truly to continue with what I have to do at home, and continue with the healing spices and foods. As I have a month to prepare my body for surgery, and to prepare myself as much as I can for it. After the surgery, I will be in recovery for four months.


The lovely story of Saffron and its connection with Cornwall in England.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNs6t1A2Fbs

Spirit of Grace and Supplication = charity, so if you enjoy reading this blog, please consider making a donation to pay for the internet, food, and energy bills. If you like any of the paintings, and would like an original artwork in exchange for a donation, that is also possible.

SAFFRON PAINTING 

November 2016 

Interesting that in India, Saffron was given to the god's, and it was also given to Buddha. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3VUMRqTGQ

SAFFRON and EYES 



No comments:

Post a Comment