Wednesday 30 November 2016

PETER "FEED MY LAMBS"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S86zeSxdCqk

When Peter was reinstated, Jesus asked Peter to "Feed My Lambs". John 21:15 Peter held a piece of the jigsaw in my life, and so did WILL. I did send Peter a mandala, I did spread the paint for the man that was also gifted with the "Tomahawk".  I asked Peter if he still has it, he replied that he did, I suggested that maybe it is time for him to to use it before he left for a different country. That maybe there was still something that he had to do prior to leaving, and that is why he had been held up.



WILL 



The healer said he was retiring, I thought, I don't think so, not while I am still on the planet. Chuckle.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_y-k0uxjQg

When healers of consciousness, of the quality of Peter and his "Inner Child" work, tell me that they are going to retire, I now remind those people of Carl Jung who passed over at the age of 85.

Carl Jung didn't begin to write his best work until he was in his late 60's.

And as I have said to other healers that I know, if I can achieve in the next 30 years, what I have achieved in the last 30 years, how wonderful that would be?

That's something positive to look forward to isn't it? The greatest work still to come. Extraordinary people, do extraordinary things. Then they look at me in amazement, what is she on. People used to say that about me, "What is she on, whatever she's on, I'd like some of it". Chuckle.

LOL, they even asked me if I could bottle my energy.  As we used to say in London, she's got plenty of bottle, and one of my bottles had a genie in it. She's lovely, she is. In fact, I met three female genies during my life, all three were lovely women, all three had plenty of spiritual bottle. One of those genies went to Cyprus, the other genie went to a different Island, and the third one, I must try to see her again, before she leaves the planet.

You can't give up on people that have done incredible healing work, people that helped so many people, including me. Jesus didn't give up on Peter did he, he reinstated him.

A female healer visited me last week, a powerful healer in her late 60's, I told her again, she has to write the book. I never gave up on her either, although we had our moments.

Do you require help with the publishing and creative presentation, how about the titling?

I've got some spare ISBN numbers and I've got the creative marketing skills and talents, why don't you just ask for help when you require it? A few years ago, a dream of Peter, in the dream, he wasn't interested in my healing skills, and talents, he was only interested in my marketing skills in business, in his heart, he was interested in wisdom that he knew would come, for Jesus had spoken of her coming, and that when she came, she would be proven right.



BUSINESS TROUBLESHOOTER 

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/business-troubleshooter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment