Sunday 9 October 2016

MILO PERFORMANCE ART EXHIBIT NYC


Saturday night I couldn't sleep so I got up to find out why. As soon as I looked at youtube, I saw Milo was live streaming at an art gallery. It was a pro-Trump art exhibit, anti-globalisation. This is the full 2 hours of the gathering. Before the exhibit took place with Milo performing he gave a speech that can also be seen in this and a different video.





I watched the live stream just as he was coming out to get into the 'bath of blood.' Behind him on the wall are the pictures of people that have passed over due to 'illegal immigrants' in America.

Milo is certainly in action in the American art world, bringing his voice and body to it with his performance this night. It is dramatic performance art, and was meant to be so, to bring his message across.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/milo-yiannopoulos-bathes-pigs-blood-first-conservative-pro-trump-art-show-daddywillsaveus/

It was being referred as a coming out for Conservative artists by the organiser of the event at  Chelsea, NYC. The organiser also said that Milo is now a fixture in the art world, it made history, and the art world will have to look at it.



Milo taking on the Liberal art world, its OK, to be progressive and a supporter of Trump. While on the live stream there were over 2,000 people on the chat, and many were typing, Milo's not Alt-right, big smiles. I hope he doesn't mind, that I've added my Milo painting and a song to go with this post.




This song reminds me of a dream that I had when I was in St Augustine, in Florida. In the dream I had been put behind bars, and two spiritual Liberals locked it before walking away. They both had an-depth history in Theosophy.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgk2VGvQGTo

An American Christian woman came and asked how she was going to get me out of there. I replied that I had to look after my son and finish the book. After I had the dream. I shared it with the Christian woman that had helped yours truly while I was staying in St Augustine.

The spiritual Liberals in St Augustine, and I, had been shown a 'blood bath', in America prior to our meeting when they gave me (their client) the bill for our dinner. There has certainly been a lot of blood spilt since Obama and Clinton took office. Not only in America but also abroad, so I can see the connections with the performance art exhibit.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/st-augustine-hurricane-matthew.html



No comments:

Post a Comment