Tuesday 4 October 2016

Day of Survivor - 4th October, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkPacU_w7eQ

As the LORD said, 'Finish what you started'. I first wrote about how I overcame 'cancerous cells' in a manuscript for my clients that asked me to give them the information about my life; at that point and what had helped me to be victorious and overcome. How I overcame a marriage and relationships, how I overcame disease, how I overcame thoughts and emotions, how I overcome whatever life threw at me. 

What I had written was reviewed by two of my clients, an Islamic doctor, and also Kitty Campion, about how I survived life circumstances in my 20's.

Although it only featured what had been overcome at that point. It was written at the end of the 20th century,  outlining important aspects of the past as requested, and as compelled. I was divinely guided while writing it, divinely led where to take it. 

Where I had been led to find the solutions that I had been looking for; to make the inner breakthroughs, how it was important to be self-reflective, and to do the inner work as Jesus had spoken of it. It was a book written by a survivor of life, and how she came to live a dream before the end of the 20th century. 

That's where we left it, living the dream, then years later when I was offered the opportunity to publish it for wider readership. I didn't feel that I could keep on going back to revisit it, and if the book had been published for a wider audience, than I wouldn't have had any choice, but to do so. I felt that I had moved beyond the 'survivor' and was in a different reality. 



My full commitment would have been required to support that journey of the past, instead of being in the precious moment of the now. 

I had moved on; into a different phase of my life and work, I felt free of the past, and that it was time to put it behind me. Yet, I continued passionately to still work on self and heal the self at different levels. Sharing my heart, love and light with all that I met and were brought into my life. During the journey I met some truly wonderful people. Truly, it was a blessed journey, that I hold deeply in my heart. 

Yet, I find myself again, on the 'Day of the Survivor', reviewing what led to this, what enabled yours truly, as I now have to overcome more physical issues that restrict my life for the will of God to happen. In his will for the Spirit of Grace, and Supplication, I humbly laid my own life before those that could accept that it had a reason for being, a reason for love, a reason for mercy, a reason for compassionate action, a reason for charity, for how can the world exist without it? 

What's happening in America? News is that a million people are being evacuated due to storm Matthew. It is written that it is a category 4.

http://news.sky.com/story/million-to-be-evacuated-in-us-amid-hurricane-matthew-threat-10605766

It makes you look at survival in a different reality, in the eco reality, the environment that impacts upon people's lives. Some people don't wish to look at it, or change themselves and their lives. Even when it happens right in their own gardens.

It's only when people are actually in the survival of life or death, that people actually make the huge changes that I was called to make in my 20's. Does that make sense? That was the essence of my first written work; putting everything that was in my head onto paper. I knew what had helped me to make my breakthroughs, all I had to do was share it.






No comments:

Post a Comment