Thursday 7 July 2016

DOORS LOCKED

After sharing the Iris prophecy that connects with the name Thaumas, Jesus spoke and he said, 'The doors are locked'.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/nostradamus-iris.html

                             
                                 



In the scripture when the followers of Jesus asked him how to pray, and he gave them a prayer.

Then afterwards he said to them, 'Who is there among you who has a friend, and if he should go to him at midnight and say to him, my friend, lend me three loaves, for a friend has come to me from a  journey, and I have nothing to set before him. Would his friend from inside answer, saying to him, 'Do not trouble me; the door is already locked and my children are with me in bed; I cannot give you any bread?'. 



I say to you that if because of friendship he will not give to him, yet because of his persistence, he will rise and give him as much as he wants. I say to you also, 'Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; and he who seeks, finds; and he who knocks it is opened to him. Luke 11: 5-9 George Lamsa's translation from the Aramaic of the Peshitta.

Interesting that in 2006, when I was on the journey in Israel, an Israeli brought some food for us to eat from her garden. The food was given to my Israeli host, and I offered to cook the food. They liked my cooking in Israel. 


After my journey for three weeks in Israel, after I came home, I had a dream of dancing in rainbow colours around her house, and I shared the dream with my Israeli host. Interesting that the dream of a rainbow also connects us to the Iris prophecy and the goddess of the rainbow. 




I also had another dream in that dream I was on a mountain in Israel and there were people eating in restaurants. I shared the dream with my Israeli host, and the following year it was meant to be that I would arrive on that mountain. Life truly is a wonder and a miracle when you allow it to be.

Hand of Transformation 

Gifted, June, 2016 

The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enabled me to tread on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments'. Habakkuk 3:19.





Angels of Colour 

June, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U_NQt3uWIQ

HANDS of HELP 

7th of July, 2016

This painting is a gift for the doctors that have helped, in the only way that they know how. I used to share with my students how important it is to hold a soul gently in your hands, for a soul is as fragile as a flower, and it can be easily crushed in your hands, just like the physical body can be.

Just think of holding a bird in your hand, how would you hold that bird? Would you hold it gently? Would you feed that bird when it came to your door? Did you feed the birds? What about a pregnant woman, would you feed her and her baby in the womb? 

In the sensitive hands is the flower that was gifted with the time required to overcome the hump of life circumstances. In the healing hands of the heavens surrounded in golden light. In the Iris flower of vibrational medicine and complimentary therapies, you can see the white light, the silver and gold of the wings that manifested wonders and miracles.

You can also see the V for victory for the victorious overcomer, in readiness for the next phase of the journey. The painting is a gift to those that held yours truly; gently in their hands, and gave the food when it was required. 

I can see a man's face in one of the hands, and I can see the emergence of a shield in the other hand. 

Interesting that the 7th of July, is the 'Day of Revelation'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules_(constellation)

3 comments:

  1. There are 300 Muslims on the border of Hungary and Serbia, demanding to know why the border is locked. The door is indeed closed. Now Hungary moves forward for a referendum to leave the EU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 didn't survive an air-balloon crash in LOCKHART, Austin.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9dUlcNH8pA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Locked doors was also in a dream in April 2016.
    http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/hatchets-nightmare.html?showComment=1461249383338

    ReplyDelete