Friday 15 July 2016

CAN'T BUY ME LOVE

Having read some of the comments from Muslims in social media, in response to what has happened in France. I would like to remind those people that most of the Brits were brought up in the power of love, and 'Can't buy me love' is so true. I grew up in the power of love and this album was great British music, how about you? You see the man that came into my life also sang this song. After we married, we went to the Greek Islands for our honeymoon. We rode donkeys together in Greece. Zechariah 9:9



Although I rode a donkey from a baby and could stand on a donkey, while it was walking perfectly balanced at the age of two. I rode bareback and in a saddle too. As it was written in the biblical prophecies so it came to be in my life in many different texts and scrolls.

As an eight year old,  I worked in the stables from dawn to dusk in exchange for a one-hour ride.

The last ride of the weekend, after working all weekend, was mine, and I knew that I deserved it.

The first at the stables and the last to leave.

In those days, horses were my passion, and I always loved dogs too. I came from a poor family, so I had second-hand jodhpurs and boots, although I had a brand-new riding hat given as a present by my devoted parents. We would leave London city, and we went to the countryside every weekend, and during school holiday time we lived in a caravan. The Kent countryside that they loved, we would listen to this song on the radio, and sing it while we were travelling. Happy memories I am blessed to keep of love shared in my heart of love.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH-1nG5QDPA

I saw what was written to an American woman in June-July also,
we have been watching. 

Hand of Transformation 

Scan gifted to an American, that the paint was spread for in June, 2016. 

Love beyond measure 

The UK leaves the EU, Hungary is also calling for a referendum. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI49peWG2d0

'My people who live in Zion do not be afraid'. Isaiah 10:24 

I received some good news today, the second good news in the last week. 

Its no coincidence that the good news is mentioned in the prophecies. 

'You who bring good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain. Isaiah 40:9 

'This is what the LORD says, do not be afraid Jacob, 
my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen" Isaiah 44:2 







The Michaelangelo Fresco 

I found the photo's of yours truly wearing grey and white talking to my son after he was born. How incredible it is when we look back in hindsight of what the LORD has done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment