Tuesday 5 July 2016

4 PIGEONS

A little walk after Jesus spoke today, 'Its a Space Oddity, isn't it?'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LVC9eW9Q4E

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/jesus-v-zero-hour.html

While I was on my walk, on the way back, I saw four pigeons on my right side. First I saw three and I thought three pigeons, then one of the pigeons went after another pigeon, and that made four. I registered that fact, and thought it was unusual to see four together.

Four is also a numeric that was given in a recent painting for an American moderator and it is a painting of a spaceship, I also picked up on Art Deco while I was painting it. After the painting was shared the person confirmed that they live in a location that has a lot of Art Deco architecture in Chicago. So that was great confirmation.


On the front page of one of the newspapers it also said that one of the reasons that Nigel Farage resigned was due to 'death threats' on his life and the lives of his family.

Then after I returned home, I looked at the news and the property fund managers have suspended investment in commercial property due to BREXIT. There has been a lot of vested interest hasn't there, lots of stakeholders.

A sigh of relief that I don't have any shares in commercial property or with fund managers. I did warn people in the 90s about investments, so people had plenty of warnings for a long time. M&G and AVIVA, oh the drama of it all, what would the stock markets thrive on without any drama? Stay calm everyone, peace to all.

The numeric of four is also the numeric of the sun sign Gemini and Virgo and it vibrates to the planet Mercury, the planet of communications. Hence, the pigeon was communicating with the other pigeon and pigeons are known to carry messages, in the UK they are known as racing pigeons. Although at the time I sensed that the pigeon was calling my attention to the fourth and that there wasn't three but four. Four is also the numeric of the directions and the winds and what used to be the seasons.


I also keep on seeing greyhound dogs, a couple that have three of them, racing pigeons and racing dogs, lots of racing aspects.

Best wishes to Nigel Farage, may the LORD keep him and his family safe. He sent out a lovely message to the UKIP membership thanking everyone for their support and help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqdixU85UsU


No comments:

Post a Comment